- Fame and followers: TikTok star Shabaz Ali on virality and appearing in The Circle
- Converts and relationships: finding the right partner can be fraught with challenges and dangers
- Fashion and representation: Rahemur Rahman on why we need more hijabi women in fashion
- Cost of living crisis: the anxieties of first-time house buyers dealing with volatile mortgage rates
New documentary explores the role of Islamophobia in French politics
Pilgrims are still fighting for compensation from ill-fated Hajj platform Motawif
Omar Salha Q&A: ‘The Ramadan Tent Project’s mission is much bigger than people’s faith or political party’
Paris embraces a new trend: alcohol-free drinks
Food price rises are changing the Great British iftar
As the cost of living crisis continues to bite, Muslims across the UK are planning for a more frugal Ramadan
How the döner kebab won Germany’s heart
Sabrina Ali Q&A: ‘I wanted to do something centred around Somali girls’
Austrian academic wrongly accused of ‘terrorism’ links speaks out
Brexit and spiralling costs cast a dark shadow over the UK’s curry houses
Many UK Muslims are trapped in ‘cycle of poverty’ ahead of Ramadan
The UK government should renew its efforts to define Islamophobia
Ayaan Mohamud Q&A: ‘I’ll always write about Muslim and Somali characters’
Can a new government unify Cyprus after four decades of division?
Fast fashion Ramadan trends don’t fit the occasion
As the holy month approaches, many consumers are seeking simple, sustainable outfits
From Cairo to Berlin, with love
Nothing feels like home, but you can learn to love it
- Technology: The ‘AI revolution’ is here. Could it soon be leading Friday prayers?
- Opinion: Humza Yousaf and the race for Scotland’s top job
- Video: Jemima Khan on her new film What’s Love Got to Do With It?
- Profile: Shavanah Taj, first Muslim general secretary of the Welsh TUC
- Opinion: The French thinkers spreading anti-Muslim hatred across Europe
Jemima Khan on her new film What’s Love Got to Do With It?
World Hijab Day 2023
Introducing Hyphen – Muslims in Europe
Being Black, Muslim and British
The Compound Gym – ‘This is a place where a lot of young people release their anger and find their peace’
The Halalians – Hijab in the workplace
A weekend of fashion and beauty
Food of love
The travelling sisterhood of Muslim women
Video: Jemima Khan on her new film What’s Love Got to Do With It?
‘Now more than ever, workers need the power of a union’
Florian Bieber Q&A: ‘There is an Islamophobic subtext to the narrative about Albania’
Humza Yousaf and the race for Scotland’s top job
The French thinkers spreading anti-Muslim hatred across Europe